Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ladies Night Out Event

I have been invited to be a vendor at a event March 8th, 2011 at the Little America Grand Ballroom to bring awareness to Women Business Owners and also to be a fundraiser for the following  CLIMB Wyoming, Latina Youth Conference, Chrysalis House, and Safe House. The funds will also support multiple college scholarships for women in our community. This event has been going on for 5 years and every year it is growing and doing more good .It is by invitation only and the vendors are limited to 45. I am very honored to have been invited to be apart of such a worthy event.  The number of people who are attending is around 400, not counting us vendors.  Now that's a lot of people and potential business contacts. :o) 


I encourage anyone who is serious about building her business to get involved with your local Small Business Groups, craft shows, school fund raisers. whatever. Every event is a chance to get your name and products out there for the public to see. Promotion is a must, it's hard work but one day it will be worth it. There are endless ways to promote.. which I will address in a future blog(soon).


Anyhow, I just wanted to share my news with y'all. I'm living proof that just when you think all the doors are nailed shut... the window is open. ;o)


'Til next we meet


Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment