Friday, January 21, 2011

New to blogging

Well here I go into the great unknown... Blogging! Talk about scary...  I'm not certain what is experience will be like but all I do know is it will be something new to add to the long lists of things i thought I would never do.


So if your here then I have published this blog publicly and am willing to bare my soul and whatever else for all to see...so to speak.
I have 4 online shops.. the links are posted on this blog page so feel free to click on them and check them out.
Sandman Creations is the non Jewelry items at this point it consists of cloth napkins/napkin rings(economical),the napkins are not your ordinary everyday ones found at the store. They are wild. bold, colorful and ooak(one of a kind). I also have beaded wine bottle corks, yes they can be used in other bottles. I also have economical wine glass charms, which can also be used on coffee mugs. These are gifts that can be used everyday of the year not just once a year or for one occasion. WOW! How cool is that. What are ya waitin' for go on go check it out for yourself.
I don't believe in overcharging people for quality products, like some people. Heck a hand shake is a binding deal to me. :o) After all your only as good as your word.


Stacy

3 comments: